Join us for Hawaii’s original North Shore activities — beach & turtle tour . The Surf Bus will take you on a full-day tour to the famous North Shore of Oahu! Enjoy O’ahu snorkeling and more by booking your tour online today.
Haleiwa Tour/Harbor Shuttle
- Adult 13+ years old
Embark on our Haleiwa Tours an enchanting Journey through the charm in Haleiwa, HI!
Your Haleiwa Harbor shuttle includes free time on the North Shore, around Haleiwa for enjoying the North Shore beaches, shops and eateries around Haleiwa town. You can book your Shark Boat, Jet Ski, Surf Lessons or any other activities based in Haleiwa and use our shuttle to get there. The driver will give a brief tour of the surrounding beaches and shops before delivering guests the Haleiwa Harbor. In the event that your Boat Tour or other Activity cancels during your time in Haleiwa your transportation back to Waikiki departure time will not be affected , you might receive your refund from your other Activity, but not for the Haleiwa Shuttle.
Departs: 6am – Returns: 12:45pm
The shuttle departs from the Haleiwa Harbor at 12:45 pm returns to Waikiki approximately 2:00pm
- 6:00 am from the Mahukona side entrance of the Ala Moana Hotel
- 6:05 am at the City Bus stop in front of the ilikai Hotel on Ala Moana Blvd.
- 6:05 am at the City Bus stop in front of the Fort DeRussy Army Museum.
- 6:05 am at the side entrance of the La Croix Hotel on Olohana street.
- 6:10 am curbside in front of the Ohana Malia Hotel on Kuhio Ave.
- 6:10 am curbside in front of Hokulani Hotel on Lewers St.
- 6:15 am curbside in front of the Moana Surf Rider Hotel on Kalakaua Ave.
- 6:15 am curbside by green awning behind the Hyatt Regency Hotel on Koa Avenue.
- 6:20 am curbside in front of Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel curbside in front of the entrance on Paoakalani St.
Within 5 minutes walking distance from the Harbor are art galleries, eateries and Shave Ice stands. Only 5 minutes walk to the north are calm sheltered beaches where kayaks or standup paddle boards are for rent. Sea turtles are frequently seen when paddling in the Bay and up the Anahulu river. During winter months there is a beach 5 minutes walk to the west where annual professional big wave surfing events are held. And at Puaena Pt. there are several Surf Lessons Schools. Your shuttle driver will point these beaches and the most popular eateries and shops before dropping you off for your day in Haleiwa.
You are also welcome to venture further North, about 15 minutes by public transport, to Waimea Bay or waterfall park, Pipeline or Sunset Beach, but make sure to be back at the harbor by 12:45pm when your shuttle departs back to Waikiki.